Are cravings normal? How do you beat them?
Cravings are normal on every diet/program etc. A little bit of mental toughness is always great however, the biggest RULE OF THUMB is, everything in moderation. Meal plans and diets are a guideline to help you reach certain goals IE weight loss, physical fitness however, should never consume your life. We suggest having a cheat day or meal per meal to give yourself something to look forward to etc.
What are your top five foods for weight loss and staying fit?
Our top 5 foods for weight loss and staying fit are:
1) Protein rich foods. For example, lean meat sources etc.
2) Greens, EAT GREEN, STAY LEAN!
3) Eat a wide-variety of whole, unrefined and unprocessed foods in a form that’s as close as possible to how the foods appear in nature
4) Clean and Low GI carbohydrates. For example, sweet potato, brown rices etc.
5) Avoid saturated fat and trans fats, and instead substitute healthy, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Fats found in foods such as coconut oil, fish, avocados, nuts, olive oil etc.