This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here at 5.4 our focus is on giving you great support, tasty nutritious meals and most importantly GETTING RESULTS! We have no lock in contracts and all meals are conveniently delivered straight to your door.
Here are our Policies and other information.
Here at 5.4 we are committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect about you is used to provide you with the best possible product and service based on your individual needs.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our web site or when you have contact with us in person (including agents or contractors to 5.4 such as delivery drivers). At no time does 5.4 collect any information from our customers other than that information that our customers voluntarily give to us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you purchase products from 5.4 we may need to collect some or all of the following details:-
IN ORDER TO FULFIL YOUR PURCHASES:
- Full name and address
- Contact telephone number/s
- Delivery instructions
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Email address
- How you heard of 5.4
Aside from using this information to fulfil your purchase request, we may also use it to occasionally notify you about new products, promotions, and relevant information which we think you will find valuable. You have the option to decide how you receive these types of communications (for example by mail, email or telephone). You also have the option not to receive these types of communications. For more information please refer to our "Choice & Opt-out" section below.
From time to time we may also request information via market research, surveys or contests. Your participation in any of these is optional. The information is collected in order to continually improve the services we offer you. In most cases the information you supply will be used on an aggregated basis only.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose relevant personal information to third parties when necessary. For example, your delivery details will be shared with our contracted delivery drivers. Other than for the above, we will not disclose or share your personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing or any other purpose without your prior consent, unless required by law.
CHOICE & OPT-OUT
You may request at anytime to have your personal information updated if you no longer wish to receive some or all of the communications we regularly send to our customers such as newsletters, product information and specials. To change your preferences simply write to us, phone us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You may request access to, or have corrections made to, the personal information we hold about you simply by writing to us, phoning us or emailing us at email@example.com.
ONLINE INFORMATION: COOKIES & IP ADDRESS
When you click something on our website, you give us the address of your computer (the IP address) so our website can deliver the new page to you. We do log which pages are displayed to which IP addresses so we can tell what pages on our site are used as part of a visit, and so we can troubleshoot problems. There is no personal identifiable information collected in our log files. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals while you are merely viewing our website.
If you place an order online using a credit card, we specifically record your IP address with the use of the credit card as part of our fraud prevention measures.
The 5.4 web site takes every precaution possible to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes the use of Firewalls and when purchasing from 5.4 your financial details are passed through a secure server using the industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
PHONE: 1300 343 656
Food is a personal thing and we appreciate that everyone tastes are different. That's why our menu is based on the publics general favourite meals. We complete regular reviews and surveys with our customers to gain valuable feedback. We regularly review and alter our menu inline with their feedback.
Whilst the majority of our customers rave about our food, if you are in the position where you do not enjoy our meals we would greatly appreciate your feedback. However, we unfortunately cannot offer refunds in this case. To cancel your meals and provide your feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 343 656.
Please note, we do provide refunds for non-deliveries or damaged goods.
For further information or to cancel your order, please view our Termination Policy.
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with 5.4 you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. 5.4 retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. Orders must be placed by Friday 12pm to ensure delivery of your meals.
All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
Any further conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
We’ll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
HOLDING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you are going away and need to put your meals on-hold, we require notification in writing no later than 3pm the Friday prior to your next delivery. Deliveries can be put on hold up to a 1 month period. Please send your request to hold to: email@example.com.
Any holds that exceed a 4 week period, will need to be cancelled. See our cancellation policy below for further details.
We need to be notified by the Friday 3pm before your delivery to put your account on hold. If you miss the Friday cut off, it means your meals are in preparation for Thursday's delivery. If no one will be at your address then you can nominate someone else’s address for this week to ensure that they don’t go to waste.
I HAVE A BUILD UP OF MEALS
We understand that from time to time you may not get through your meals. Simply contact us on 1300 343 656 and we can set your next delivery for when it suits you.
MY WORK COMMITMENTS MEAN I AM NOT HOME EVERY WEEK
For FIFOs and other jobs that require you to be away from home for work, we cater for you also. We can set you up with a plan that caters for when you are at home and require meals. Contact us to learn more about our flexible meals plans that fit in with your work commitments and lifestyle.
We have no lock in contract. Orders can be cancelled or put on hold anytime up to Friday 5pm the week prior to your next scheduled payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The food is delivered in a health certified polystyrene container, complete with ice packs to ensure meals are always frozen and can be left in a shaded spot for up to 8 hours. You can specify a secure area where you would like your delivery to be left when you place your order.
Should your meals arrive DEFROSTED please report this to us immediately. Do not eat these meals.
If meals are not delivered for any reason please feel to email us immediately at email@example.com.
However we are afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for any stolen meals.
We operate a complaints handling procedure, which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments at 1300 343 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE PRICE OF THEIR PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME.
We respect existing customers initially price agreements on the basis that they adhere to the following:
We allow an additional holiday period of up to 2 weeks a year. 5.4 reserve the right to increase your existing price to that of the current price of their products, if this period is exceeded.
WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW?
- Credit card is not required
- Flexible instalments
- No interest ever
- Up to a $1300 shopping account
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select zipPay at checkout.
2. Sign up or log in with your social account and confirm your purchase.
3. zipPay pays immediately on your behalf, meaning your order will be processed and dispatched immediately.
4. Pay off your balance over time in flexible instalments that suit your lifestyle.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS?
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be 18 years or older
HOW DO I MANAGE PAYMENT INSTALMENTS?
At the end of each billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full or make a partial payment that suits your budget.
If the balance is paid within a month of confirming your transaction no fees will be incurred.
If you require more time to pay your balance, a $5 account service fee will be added for month you have an outstanding balance.
Please note there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month.
There are no establishment fees to set up your account and no interest charges. If you have repaid your balance by your account due date you will never be charged any fees. Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will ever be charged to your account – it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again for additional purchases.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To set up your account, simply select zipPay at checkout or apply here.
You will need to login with your Facebook or PayPal account and confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online. Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later.
Once you have created your zipPay shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to reuse it as much as you like.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STATEMENT?
All of your recent activity can be viewed when you log into your zipPay Digital Wallet. When your monthly statement is ready, zipPay will notify you by email.
Every month your statement will include:
- All new purchases made
- Payments applied on your previous statement
- Your billing due date
- Minimum payment due
- Any fees charged during the statement period
Please ensure you add zipMoney to your safe recipients email list to ensure no emails go into your spam folder.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT?
To ensure you never miss a payment, you can log into zipPay anytime and set up a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like, as long as you pay at least the minimum ($40) each month.
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'.
Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay. Should you have any difficulties in making your payments, please contact zipPay direct.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ZIPPAY:
Phone: 02 8294 2345
Win 2 weeks of 5.4 meals on usFull Terms & Conditions
Condition of Entry:
The terms and conditions on the entry form and prize information form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify validity and disqualify any Eligible Entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Promotion commences at 5:45pm on 23/05/2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 5/06/2018 AEST for the opt-in email campaign. Draw to be conducted on 6/06/2018 at 12.00pm AEST at Now Communications Group, Suite 301, 46 Kippax St, Surry Hills, NSW.
- To enter, applicants must choose to give marketing permissions to 5.4 emails before 11:59pm on 5/06/2018 AEST.
- Limit one entry per person. One entry will be drawn at the end of the email campaign and will win 2 weeks worth of meals on us valued up to $360 pending the plan selected. Total prize pool up to $360. Prize valuemay vary per meals selected.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw. The winner will be notified via email within 30 days after the promotion closing date. The winner will be contacted to organise claim of the “Prize” via email. Two attempts will be made to contact the prize winner via email. If no contact is made with the prize winner after two attempts, over a period of five days, then at 5.4’s sole discretion, that prize winners entry will be deemed invalid, null and void and a new prize winner will be drawn who will replace the former prize winner as a new prize winner of the same prize.
- All Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions associated with that Prize. The Prize cannot be exchanged for money.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries.
- If a Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with an alternative Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) taking a Prize; b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; e) any variation in offer value to that stated in these conditions of entry; or f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
- Promoter is Five Point Four PTY LTD at Level 3, Amelia St, Fortitude Valley QLD, 4006, ABN 94 167 199 653